So you wanted to connect your phone to PS3 via Bluetooth for multi-player games (and other stuff). Well, here is a step by step guide that you can use to do just that.
- Step 1: Turn on Bluetooth and the PS3
- Step 2: Go to Settings > Accessory Settings. Under “Accessory,” you can choose either “Bluetooth Audio” or “Headset/Headphone.” This depends on what device you want to connect to your PS3. If you are connecting a cell phone, select “Bluetooth Audio.” If it is a headset, select “Headset/Headphone.”
- Step 3: Put your device into discovery mode by going under its settings. Then, allow it to be found by the PS3.
- Step 4: Find your device from the list of available Bluetooth devices on the PS3. Press X when it appears. Follow any specific instructions that come up depending on which accessory you are using.
- Step 5: When prompted, enter your audio profile or passkey. This depends on the device you are using with your PS3. If it is a cell phone, go under Settings > Bluetooth Settings and put in your code (if needed). If it is a headset, use the same passkey as when pairing with other devices.
- Step 6: You should now find yourself connected to your PS3 through either a cellular network or bluetooth-enabled device! Congrats!
What you can do after connecting your phone to PS3?
You can do things like play multi-player games with your Bluetooth headset, download game information to your cell phone, and more.
Thank you for reading this article, please post any comments or questions below. I hope this guide helps in your endeavours to connect your phone to PS3!