Honda Civic 2016 is a leading part of the Honda group’s luxury cars. It has more than ten variants in the market and comes in manual and automatic or CVT variants. The availability of five different colors makes it ideal for the different prospective customers based on their requirements. This five-seater car is available in diesel and petrol versions and is one of the leading cars that offer different features for comfortable drive.
The Bluetooth feature of the Honda Civic 2016 is one of the highly used features and offers pairing for up to six different devices. So, let us help you today to perform different functions on Bluetooth.
How to delete existing Bluetooth devices from Honda Civic 2016?
As you already know, there can be a maximum of six devices paired on the Bluetooth of Honda Civic 2016. The Honda infotainment system offers a touch-screen panel for controlling the different features of Bluetooth.
If you have to go for pairing the seventh device on your Honda Civic 2016, you have to delete the existing paired device from the Honda infotainment system.
So, the easy steps to delete the existing paired Bluetooth device are:
- Go to the Honda infotainment system using the touch screen system.
- You have to locate the Phone button on the touch screen. It is available in the menu option of the Honda infotainment system.
- You have to search for the Bluetooth option from the Phone menu. The Bluetooth step is the correct option that will help you to add or delete the existing paired devices from the Bluetooth panel.
- You will find a list of the existing paired devices in the Bluetooth setup panel. You can select the device that is required to be deleted from the list.
- You can delete the selected Bluetooth device from the list by selecting the Yes option.
- You can further add a new device to the Bluetooth option. All you need to do is navigate through the available options and select the paired phone.
- Thus, it is easy to delete an existing paired Bluetooth device from your Honda Civic 2016.
Points to remember:
- While changing the Bluetooth settings of your Honda Civic 2016, it is essential to operate the correct device. Thus, be assured of the name of the Bluetooth device that you want to delete or add.
- While operating the Honda infotainment system, you can go through the manual once if you’re doing it for the first time. It is an easy-to-use system with no fuss in creating or deleting Bluetooth devices from the system.
- If there are issues in managing the Bluetooth devices in your Honda infotainment system, it is best to get it checked at the authorized service station of the manufacturer. The issues in programming and lack of information options are best resolved at the hands of the experts only.
- There is the option to add only six Bluetooth devices in Honda Civic 2016.
Thus, you can easily delete the Bluetooth device from your Honda Civic 2016. All you need to do is follow the steps mentioned above to delete the existing Bluetooth devices from your comfortable car. Henceforth, no more mess in driving the Honda Civic 2016 due to the Bluetooth issues. It is further easy to pair or troubleshoot the Bluetooth from your Honda Civic 2016. The easy-to-operate Honda infotainment system can store details of six Bluetooth devices. The process is the same for different cars of model Civic, CR VS, etc. It is simple and easy to complete the process.