The android software system is found in many smart devices. All leading mobile and tablet manufacturers are using Android for delivering high-end devices that are compatible with multiple features. This combination of the Android with latest updates is making it a technology of the present and future. Out of all the possible features useful in any Android system, the Absolute Bluetooth Volume is one of the highly regarded features.
The Absolute Bluetooth Volume is a versatile feature that helps your smartphone control the volume of the speaker attached through Bluetooth to it. The vice-versa is also true in Android phones. Thus, there are no requirements to physically use the buttons of the Bluetooth device when you can use your Android device to control it.
Steps to enable Developer options on Android:
Before going to disable the Absolute Bluetooth Volume, you must have the Developer options enabled on your Android phone. The quick steps to enable the Developer options are:
- Go to the “Settings” option of your Android phone.
- Go to the option “About Phone.”
- You have to find the phone’s build number under the “About Phone” menu.
- Quickly tap on the phone’s build number seven times and then you’ll get a pop-up of “You are now a developer.”
- Once you get this confirmation, you can close the settings app and the Developer options are thus enabled.
Steps to Disable Absolute Bluetooth Volume on Android:
Once the Developer options are enabled on the Android phone, it is time to start the real process of disabling Absolute Bluetooth Volume. The quick steps to disable Absolute Bluetooth Volume on Android are:
- Start by disconnecting the Bluetooth connections. You’ve to make sure that there are no headsets or speakers connected to your Android device.
- You have to open the Settings app on the Android phone.
- Go to the “system” option in the Settings.
- You can go to the “Developer options” and click on it in the system settings.
- There is a list of options including the “Networking” section.
- You have to locate the option of the “disable Absolute Bluetooth Volume” that is in the “Networking” section of the Android phone.
- All you need to do is toggle the “disable Absolute Bluetooth Volume” to make your Android phone disable this required settings of Bluetooth.
- Hence the process of disabling the Absolute Bluetooth Volume is confirmed.
Points to remember:
- Start by confirming that if your Android device has the option of the Absolute Bluetooth Volume. It will help you not only save your time and effort but will help you to understand your device quickly.
- Once you are at the developer options and are trying to enable it, make sure that you click on the phone’s build number seven times in a row. This should be done as quickly as possible to eliminate any delay issues.
- All the confirmations whether enabling or disabling the Absolute Bluetooth Volume are displayed on the screen of your Android system. You must look for these confirmations to ensure the successful completion of the process.
Thus, disabling the Absolute Bluetooth Volume is easy and can be done effectively in a couple of minutes only. All you need to do is ensure that you have the developer options enabled which will take another two minutes of yours. So, overall it is a quick process that doesn’t even require detailed knowledge of the Android systems of Android mobile phones. The process remains the same for different phones and devices working on Android.